Saturday, February 28, 2009

There's no going back..


I've been shaking this Saturday at JUMP. Man, it's making me happy, just dancing. The energy and everything is crazy!

With the instructors from JUMP studio and some others we danced for 3,5 hours! Loving it, my thighs hurt a bit, but it's all good! This was my peek this week! Next weekend there's an audition for Ragga Team Norway, I might be there..

Back in my crib, clean, fresh and ready for new adventures!

So tell me why I'm losing it now. Not the ideal situation to be in. It's easy done, so the excuse should be somewhat worth it. Why is this hard suddenly? In my mind there's about hundreds different things going on all the time. Like my Osteopath says, I have to let things go. But that isn't easy I tell you! I've always been bad at letting things go. Because in my life things has changed all the time. I get that it's a part of life, but why isn't there something steady? Is it that I've missed out or just don't remember?

But hey, I got a man - right? One who'll travel the world with me and experience new things.
I think that the reason for my whimsicalness is that I got to much spare time. So I probably have to put myself in action. And that's what I'm doing with this Ragga thing. I've missed dancing so much - and it's clearer now that I'm back! And it helps with my stress..

Tomorrow Manglerud Star has their second qualification match against Comet at 5pm. So if you don't have any plans for your Sunday, go see this match at Manglerud Ice hall.




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment