Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh no..


So my Osteopath says that I can't eat gluten, dairy, less caffeine and sugar! Because my stomach is hyper. And I have to do what he's saying.. But he said that I've to keep taking the painkillers and drink a bottle of wine as well, so I better follow his advice! And remember to breath with my stomach.

"I want to be live in colors, like you've never seen before!
I'll rock your world like no one has ever done before.
Letting lose and take it to the top once more.
Not leaving you hanging on the wrong side anymore.
Let you in, see my world and give you my all this time.
Cos you deserve it, you're a good soul for sure!

It's hard letting go, but for this time I will.
Let you inside my world, in my heart it's trill.
You'll be amazed and complete like never before.
Just stay with me and I'll show you what I'm good for!
Never doubt, no complains, don't wanna hustle anymore.
Live my life like I deserve, I know I'm worth so much more!

Keep the smile on your face and I'll love you more.
For every time I see you I want you more.
Nevertheless it's you I don't see the point anymore.
Take it in, see it all, don't be scared no more.
Open your heart to the love let it be it's all.
So it's us, you and me this time for sure!"

So I stress, nothing new there I guess. We did all know that didn't we? Hmmm, how can it be so transparent trough my body? I knew that some things could be seen on the stomach. But how it all goes together, that's interesting! But I'm happy for once, so why does my body act out now? It's probably the drama missing in my life, so it's started it's own little "panic-life". Freakishly weird, the inside of me! I'm thinking I'm so used to having a lot of stuff just hanging over me that when life gets to care free my stomach does this!

Anyways, I am happy now and it does tickle, this feeling inside. Nevertheless it's almost unheard and unseen in my everyday life. So Hey Luv, so many things that I want to do...





Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment