Friday, February 06, 2009

Weekend..

I have to kick off this weekend with some JabbaWockeeZ;


So for getting your asses out on the dance floor and pop that move there's no excuses now. Event though you think you can't there's still a changes in hell you'll get it. Nah, just kidding with you. It takes a lot of practice and determination! But do dance for any means! It's great exercise and a puts smiles on your faces!
So for shaking on Saturday click the headline.. It's for those of you who are in Oslo/Norway..

On the other hand this weekend it's all white. The snow has fallen for a couple of days now and the ground is all white and powdery. But it's not for me the cross country skiing. To be honest it's a little bit boring I think. It's better with some speed and a little craziness! It looks like we live on the North Pole or something like that!

Anyways, nowadays I'm kind of in a rut, it feels like my life just goes in circles. When I thought I got my life on another track I really didn't. It just plays the same track all over again and again.. I'm sick and tired of this tune! So I'm gonna stir it up! I'll keep you posted.



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment