Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm weird like that..

Why is it so easy to change opinions, lifestyles, clothes, house, lovers, friends.. etc. ? And in the mix - do you loose yourself?

Personally I'm color changing, like the chameleon. I easily adapt, but I have a little bit of a problem sticking with it. My focus is not always here. Sometimes I just move on without thinking about it. Maybe it's because I'm feeling insecure and low self-esteemed in that particular moment or setting.

"Take care of your health by eating well and exercising. Find
your spiritual path. See a therapist to work through unresolved
issues, if necessary. Do the things you love - reading, dancing,
writing, watching movies, traveling around the world ...
Connect with friends. Learn all you can. Always be open to
growth, be it intellectual, spiritual or emotional. And listen
to your heart's desire, your calling ... and honor it."

I'm an independent lady that wants to be taken by storm. And yes I've been trough my share of bad relationships. But it takes two to tango. Sometimes we have to look inside ourselves to see and get what's really going on.
With me it's like I don't want to admit that I got feelings. I would be comfortable just being a shell. But it's not like that at all! I'm vulnerable, needs attention and love just like you. But I'm used to playing it hard, staying inside the box when it comes to love. I want to be humble, soft and be able to show my real feelings. Do you get it? Is this to much to ask for? I know that not everybody can read minds, but read this!

And for you Hockey fans, Manglerud Star made the qualification rounds, so tonight's the first match at their home arena against Furuset. So if you don't know what to do tonight, go to Manlgerud ice hall at Plogveien 22B, 0681 Oslo/Norway. It starts at 6.30pm, but they sell tickets from 5pm.

MS GO, MS GO, GO GO GO - YEAH!!!

I'm in the storm now - Superwoman is on!



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment