Friday, February 27, 2009

Self esteem..

Kick off, get the weekend shaking!


Whether you are single or in a relationship we women have a tendency to analyze things. Why didn't he, what's he thinking or why did he say that? Either way we're never really satisfied.. This can create problems and unnecessary stress in your life. So why do we throw ourselves out in this "game"? Is it all just a "game"?
Honestly I'm sick and tired of playing games. I get that it's exciting with mystery, but when I finally found someone I really like (and it doesn't happen often) I go for it. Though I at times come out as an "ice" lady I'm not! The thing is that I try to protect myself from getting hurt. Does that ever really work?
The guard is on it's way down, but it takes time.. I'm like one step forward, 20 steps back... But I did a huge thing yesterday, when I showed up at the Hockey match. So put a star in the book! <3




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment