Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursdays at Blindern...

Every Thursday I'm here at Blindern in my booth. Watching the students exercise, try to get in shape and to get smarter. But on the real side most of this i BS!

But I love being here, it's chill and the people are sweet. But at times it can be a little boring as well. Because there's no one to chat with.. So I blog and eat. And later I have to exercise, but it ain't that bad since it's Funk.

Today it's extremely cold outside, my face almost fell of. And I'm not one who complains about freezing! So it was really bad. But yes, it could have something to do with me not being so good with warm clothes. So maybe I have to get myself a mask, since Friday the 13th is coming up.

And I've given my word to Lena about giving my all. So if this one shades to shit, the next thing for me is becoming a nun! And I'm not so sure about that, so I'll have to come through this time.. SCARY!!




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment