Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm a cyborg, but that's ok...



This movie is a black comedy from the same director, Park Chan Wook, who's made Oldboy and Lady Vengeance. It is a cute movie with a lot of humor and weird cuteness to it.
"see, my Thursdays is gone!" Just this comment makes you to look at mentally challenged people differently. So grab this movie, pop some popcorn and crawl down in your couch and just enjoy it!
I saw this with my sister, Annemette. We're both adopted from South Korea, so it's in some way special seeing an Korean movie. See the people and hear the language.

Here' s a trailer from Oldboy;

And then Lady Vengeance;


Let these movies show you how things go together and just enjoy them! These are a few of my favorites, so I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment