Sunday, February 15, 2009

Superwoman..


It feels like I said something wrong, like why didn't I mention this before. But it just hit me yesterday that I want to do this for real! Not halfway like I've done before..

I don't want to be just another girl. It feels like we've known each other for a long time even though it's only been a month. And yes, it takes time for me to let my guard down. So just be patient, I know you are. Nevertheless, I wish I said something earlier.. Even though I see myself as superwoman, I think you know that's not the case. For example I can't fly, yet!
The shift is noticeable, I felt it in my bones.. I suddenly feel very vulnerable. I don't like the feeling of losing control over myself. So if I withdraw, come and get me so we can take over the world! We'll buy the sailboat and sail the world, like we've planed.
So we're good!

Though I've gotten used to be just me, it's pretty easy using the we word. I would love to love you from bed, bath and beyond.

So maybe this feeling that I got it's just me. Like I said before, we make our own drama in lack of drama in our lives. It can be just me this time again. I wish that we could leave now, tomorrow, just go and make a life! Opening our eyes and souls for new experiences, a life, knowledge and people. But I'm so happy just to staying inside with you as well. It's comfortable and complete. And if I had wings I would fly away into the skies never looking back!

So I'm off...




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment