Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taken by storm..

Back in my seat, I'm unusually comfortable like never before. But some small things still fucks with my balance. But this feeling is good and exciting. So I'm hoping for this to last.

This known feeling, not so often noticed in my life before it's called love. Therefor the jitters, heart pounding and nervous like feelings. I must say that this is the best! I'm certain of my heart and I always try to follow it. Yes, I've written a few bad things about you men. But I might have to take some of it back. Because of recent incidents. That has taken me by storm for as far as it goes right now!

To be a little bold I'll admit that you've gotten under my skin. And that I might in some way maybe will do or say some rather weird things. And the feeling I've got inside myself in all of this is so good. I'm filled with happiness and a sense of completeness that I've not felt in years! But I'm still a little confused.. And why am I that? I'm thinking that it could have something to do with me not really being sure of whats going on. But it's going the right way.. So if it's ain't broke, don't try to fix it.. But I would appreciate a little guidance, so I know that I'm on the right track!

When I lose control over me, that's when it gets interesting.. So stay tuned...




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment