Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine.. <3

So happiness is it. When you think of a person and you smile, I'm guessing it's right. And all the drama you create inside yourself it's all you.

So for this day I wish you all a happy valentine! Get at your loved one, friends, family and show them that you care. Ain't nothing as good as the feeling of appreciation and love. And together it's the best ever! Just to have a person in my life that cares for me. Likes the small things about me, when I smile, when I'm happy, when I talk and just wants to be with me. Travel the world, experience new things, don't be afraid to take a chance.
I've done this now. It's a little scary to be honest, but for the sake of things it feels right. Like the world around me stands still. And that there's nothing stopping us! So I'm guessing it's the same for you! We with our big plans. I'm loving it - I'm the big dreamer and some of my friends and family just look at me with The eyes. They've given up on me sometimes it feels like. But I'll show you all, it's my life and I'm the lead in this motion picture! So now I'm in good company!

And for you whom it might concern, let people be people, don't try to change them. Appreciate them for themselves! In each every one of us there's a force that thrives us. Towards our goals, lives, experiences and where we should be. Just take it all in and process it. So your life can go on.
Nevertheless open your heart and just do it! There's nothing to lose, this is it! So now for real this time - I'll do this! And to be honest - I'm scared shit less, because I'm going outside my safe box! But I only live once.. So I'm gonna keep the good one!!!




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment