Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A new side


So I've become one of them who starts my sentence with, my....says..blablabla..
And that's not a good thing I would say. So, SNAP, I'm out of it!

I'm thinking about what I'm going to do with my life. Why I'm here and can I make a change?
Wetter I can or can't it's more the journey to the answer than the answer straight out that interests me. And again with the thinking. My brain's maybe on overload. Nah, that's not possible. But I've set my brain on summertime! So sunshine, come on, I'm ready now!

But first, here's a few winter pics from my album; Even though these pictures are almost 4 years old it still seems like yesterday.. I took them on a trip to Hemsedal with Christine and her colleagues from Color Line in 2005!




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment