Tuesday, February 10, 2009

All the love in the world..

I'm totally in love with these creatures. They're amazing birds who gives the search for love a new meaning. Even though I know this is an animation they're just fantastic! In real life,( not that I've seen an Emperor penguin yet ), but I've seen penguins in Barcelona. And I have two Emperor penguins myself!

So here's another taste from a movie that's on now. Loving his beats and lyrics, he's without the doubt one of the most talented musicians who ever walked this planet! So sit back and enjoy...


But like I wrote earlier I'm in travel mode and with my temp's going out in July I see an opening. So with my friends Monica and Alex's wedding up north in Norway it's a good way to start my travels. And from the look of things it looks like Marius will join me..? So amazingly I'm suddenly two instead of one. I like being two's! And multiply as well - it's so much more fun!

And I'm still waiting on my biopsy...



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment