Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beauty - Is It In The Eye Of The Beholder?


I've read trough many articles that state different things about this subject. I'm guessing that it has to do with us being humans, and we seldom has the same opinions if it's not really obvious.

Like a pretty face is always a pretty face. But Beauty can come from the inside. It always does. If you take a look around and see the people walking around you. There are beautiful faces, but some changes when you speak with them. Their soul shines trough if it's a good person. Often I've spoken to a person that I think is incredible beautiful, but when he/she talks, it's not the same image anymore. Sometimes it's taken away or the person suddenly shines in front of you. The thing I'm saying is that a person with a good soul, is always beautiful no matter what! Because you see the good in their eyes from their soul! In the end it's not so much what other thinks about your significant other, but how you two are together! It's easy being carried away when you hear your friends opinion. But the only thing they should be worried about is, does he/she makes you happy?

I've been trough my share of bad relationships and still kept a few of them in my life afterwards. That's not good for either of you. I can only speak for myself, but when you've had deep feelings for a person, they're always gonna have a special place in your heart. I'm not the best at relationships, but I still know what I want in a man! The things I look for is the feeling of being complete and loved for all that I'm worth. That's to much to demand, but it's not really. This isn't a demand, but something that should be no matter what. Of course is the fit important. It has to be a person you want to spend your time with. An someone who's worth the time. So that in the end, you know that they would go trough fire for you!

I'm from a good home, with a marriage that would have lasted their lives if it wouldn't have been for my dad dieing from cancer. They've had been together for almost 40 years. Been trough their share of difficulties, like me when I grew up, stubborn and not easy to live with. So for me it's kind of hard to live up to the standards or finding someone who does.. And my mom says to me that I think about this to much. But for me family values are important. Show the people in your life that you appreciate them! With the small things..

So tell me what you think of this..




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment