Monday, February 09, 2009

Come out and play wherever you are..



The sun's back on the sky and today brighter than ever seen these last months. Loving the weather, though it's freezing outside. But from where I sit it's just awesome!

And with this change in the weather I change my focus as well. This is something I do without as much as blinking with my eyes. Sometimes it's scary to see, I'm guessing more for others than myself. Because I don't even react, I just go on with my life. And for you who read this and think it's kind of weird, I assure you it's just me! So I bear no grudge whatsoever. But I do appreciate honesty..

Nonetheless my mind has sat itself on travel lately. And now I really want to spread my wings again. I saw a program on travel channel yesterday. It's my Sunday meditation and my where-to-go-place when I want to shut off my mind. And it dawned on me that it's 8 years since I backpacked! DAMN!

And yes I know that I always make these plans in my head and that they are the biggest. But to get what you want in life you have to dream big, so you show the world how you want your life to be! And as for this weekend - I killed it!




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment