Friday, February 13, 2009

Food goes with love..

This is the best Friday in a long time - Martine and I has ordered take out from Peppes. This is like the best idea we had here at work in a long time. And the food - m m mmmm!! So with a cheese burger and garlic bread in my stomach I'm almost happily satisfied and set for the weekend.

But there are a few things still missing this Friday and one is my Sugar. So i sit here all alone at work waiting for the weekend. Tonight Jedi Mind Tricks is having a concert at John Dee. The last time I saw them here in Oslo, I just heard them, because of all of the tall peoples! The only thing I saw was their necks and to be honest that ain't much really!

So now this workday day is soon over and I can go home and enjoy my weekend and the Sugar love...




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment