Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bring it back..


Again I'm finding myself in a situation. Where I've been faced with one or more of my opinions. So it feels like it's on it's place to maybe make this twist on it.

First of all - Happy 30th Marius, the sun's out for you, so you're one of the good men..! My mind is set on change..so we'll see what's happen..

Even though I've judge some of you guys down and under here. I have to make it right. So I, who seldom admit that I'm wrong, but do change my opinions often will say this. There are actually good men out here. My pessimistic side takes me over once in a while. As a lady you know what I'm talking about and for you who don't, it's the PMS talking. But just to say that some of you're actually assholes! Treat a lady wrong and you'll find yourself in that category. And yes, I do know that we ladies can be just as bad. But we have a way that's probably more subtle. So definition, we're only humans!
I wouldn't like to come out as heartless. But I'm protecting my heart and soul. But my guard ain't up at all times. So catch me when my lights are on and I'm there!

My world's either or, there's very little in between. And I don't cry over spilled milk. So there's no regrets and no why didn't you. Sounds harsh, but it's an reality check really. To you whom dear to my heart, I'm always here no matter what. Like my TT ladies, Miss Lena, miss Johanne, Mr Edo Ra, SaniSan, pL, My lovely Claire, Miss Monica ( and family ) soon to be Mrs and the rest of you know who you are! I know I'm somewhat a little bad in staying in touch, but you're all always here in my heart! Though there might be a new one in this line.. You're maybe the one that's gonna make me wanna bring it back....




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment