Friday, February 20, 2009

Is this what you want..?


I'm thinking this is a movie you should give a closer look. Especially you guys. As my male coworkers say, "I've waited my whole life for this movie, what more is there to ask for?" So easy...

Back to my male colleagues, one of them said to Lena the other day that he didn't like blogging. He actually said; "I know Annicken's blogging, but I don't like blogs, because they write about politics and stuff they don't know anything about". Sounds really intelligent to say something like that, huh? I'm guessing maybe he hasn't read to many blogs. And his perception of blogging might be a little wrong?

I've never been one who's been thinking about what others think or say about me. But now I'm opening the floor to you. Tell me what you think! Leave a comment or just say hello, to give an insight in what's on your minds..

I've been told that I think to much. Is that a bad thing - yes it looks like that. Because it's creating stress in my stomach and that's not ideal for me. Marius said to me that I should try not thinking about anything, but my question is, HOW?

It's Friday and only 5 hours till my Tønsberg weekend. My plans for this evening is to chill out with my mom and enjoy ourselves! As for tomorrow we're gonna celebrate Mariann with her 28th, HURRAY!




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment