Thursday, October 16, 2008

Birthdays

So my dads birthday was yesterday. My minds not quiet yet. But will it ever be? In a subtle way it gives me peace to know that he is out of pain.

In the stars birthdays has a different meaning. They give an insight in somehow who you are as a person. Is this true or just assumptions?
I must say that i do believe in astrology. I know that some of them are generally in meaning. But there are some that just hit it!
There are many stories about girls who found love in a person who has the same birthday as their father. But I am not saying that it is so. I believe that love just hit you when you last expect it. Like death. Some things in life neither of us can help happening. The world always spin. Lives always happen and it is taken away. So we just go with the flow. In peace, trying to get the best out of the time we get here. It has come clear to me that nothing lasts forever..

My body and head feels like it is on pause. I do not understand this. I do not sleep, I am exhausted, but not tired. And still inside I feel happy, some kind of peace that I have not felt in years. Is this my guardian angel? Might be or it could be that I am on my way to find myself and see things clearly. Or is it that life just happens when I close my eyes?
What happens when you close your eyes? Do you see things, get signs or does someone speak to you?
I am not sure about whats what sometimes. But I know I do believe in the good in people, love, family, heart and soul. So in the end it will all be good, for the fact, it will be great!

I have never been one who celebrated my birthdays. But it gets me thinking. We should never quit on people. Let them in your life. Let people shine of you! They will be thankful, not because you have given them anything in particular. Just because you pay it forward.
I truly believe that in life I get chances, different paths and choices to make. Just think about different parties, like birthdays, Christmas, new years, socializing with your coworkers, family and friends. and the last one, the person you love, your best friend in life! The one you can always count on.

It feels like I am babbling to much. But there is a lot in my head now..

Live and Love!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment