Saturday, October 25, 2008

Winter time..

Here comes a new season. Every year it is the same. But it is still a surprise to everybody. The wind twirls and the leaves fall. But the colors, oh so beautiful!

I must say that this is the beginning of something great! This time around I hope I am smarter and more aware of whats coming to me. I have opened up my mind and soul for what is coming. Now I know what I have been searching for all these years. It is this thing we call love. The feeling of being appreciated and genuinely loved by someone else. Not someone that wants to change me, just to make me better and all the best I can be. To bring out my glow and shine. The one that never judge me, but take me for who I am. And all that comes with it.
I know I have my flaws, but that is whats makes me me. All my little things and gadgets. I must say that I really starting to love myself again. Not becoming Self ridged. But just more aware about how capable I really am.

I have had years where I have been unsatisfied with myself and my world. But now this winter 08, it is coming back. Everything has shifted, uplifted and brought me back to life again. I do not know how, I just feel this inside. This life is to short to regret and think about things. Action say more than thousand words. And according to Ernest Hemingway you can say it with only six words.

So here is my story; "Life is grand, so live it!"

Do remember to be grateful for everything that comes your way and never regret the things you have done. What is done it is done, and it stays in the past forever and ever!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment