Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mood

Now a days it is a little up side down. But it is getting better, my optimistic self is coming back. And the shifting i spoke about earlier is actually happening. Believe it or not!

I have all these dreams at night. Weird and real feeling. I wake up with my heart in my throat and do not know where I am. It is kind of scary, because I am used to know where i am at. There is rarely a day in life I doubt what I am doing. But since I lost my dad, I got this new insight in what life can bring. And that I have to stop and smell the violets. Chill out, tune in and just let my inner child come out and play. There is no use in trying to do to much. Because sometimes then I do get disappointed. I am not sure how you feel. But it is not giving me the inner peace that I want for myself.

So for the years to come I will remember to take it slow and not rush into things or situations. I would love for my life to just fall into the pieces, but what about all the fun in between? Is it possible to get what you want? Can I think myself into the life I would love to live? This is a possibility that I yet have to explore further. There are no certain answer to this yet, but as my years go on I will keep you posted. Do not regret on things and never wish you should, just do it! Let you intuition get you started and just take off. There is nothing that is to dumb, stupid or difficult for you to do. All the chances we get her in life, it would be stupid not to take them. Go outside your box and try new things. Think about everything you can experience and all the people you can meet and.

OK, so it can be difficult for some of you, I do get that. But just get down and let it rip. Do not be afraid for acting like a fool or fall on your ass. Let people around you know your mood and how you feel. I know for myself that it is not easy telling them how things really are. But if you just open your heart and try it will come.
And i get that waiting is something that comes with living this life.


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment