Tuesday, October 21, 2008

People

I am not really sure how to say this without me seeming cold or harsh, but some people are just to much to handle. Why do they not understand simple words? Is it me that is unclear?

These games people play. I must say that I do not really understand why. Yes, excitement is very exciting and mystery is a great fun and attractive. But in the end it will just drive someone away. I am now 26, will be 27 years in December and I am not getting younger. Even though I am not old at all. It feels like my years just fly away. My life is filled with memories of a life that I would not have been without. And me as a person would not have been the same if I did not experienced these things I have.
As it has come to me no one would be the person he or she is today if it was not for the life they have lived. All the people you meet and things that happens in one life. It has an impact on how you will be as a person. Take myself for example, I have been trough a lot. So in general I try to be a better person, but sometimes my mind just overload and I snap a little.
And I have to say that I am surprised over all the stupidity in this world we live in.

But in all this we find a place in our hearts to be happy and positive. And in my mind for as long as you stay optimistic it will all sort it selves out.
As the same for finding someone special. I am not sure about that either. To trust someone with your heart is not an easy thing to do. Neither is it for sure!
But I really hope that you guys or if you are men enough to call you men, know what you are doing. So teach what you preach and always say what you mean!
I do not know why so many of you are assholes, and I know we women do wrong sometimes as well. But we are generally just trying to be good to the one. But the things is that i wonder how you can treat a women this way. Why do you want to have a bad reputation?

Anyways we can all have bad days, but still keep it real and do not be haters!

It is all LOVE!!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment