Monday, October 27, 2008

Patient

Time will tell what is up. Or is it that we all make our own destiny? Can we lose something on the way if we are not how we should be in certain situations.

I have this thing with over analyzing or to be clearer, see things in a whole other way. My brain just turn things around. Instead of remembering what has really happened. I just twist and turn it around until my mind see a different thing from what was the reality. And this thing you call patient, would you please teach me how this works. I am kind of black and white in that area. There is no in between and that bothers me a bit. I do not hustle anyone. I never make anyone do anything they do not want to do. I never nag. But I have to say that this waiting thing, it is not my thing. I do not like this at all!

Why is it so difficult to let someone know what is going on. Is it that I am not worth the time it takes to say it or is it that you just do not want to say it! The one thing I have to say against this is FUCK THIS! I do not wait for no one. I do not like losing control and that is what is happening now, so just forget about it. I also know that it is me, but I am not cut out for this.. This is how you lose me!

So now you all know how some things works inside the little and fucked up head of mine. It is extremely weird and complicated, I can see that now. In writing, here in front of me. It is what it is, nothing less, nothing more!

So just live your life, you are not getting younger...


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment