Thursday, October 23, 2008

False or True

Things are not like they always seems. Sometimes I make things up in my head it looks like. Why is that?
So I forget some details from time to time. And it looks like it is just hurting me and myself.

Why is it hard for me to remember certain details from conversations? Is it maybe because my mind just wander of sometimes.
Just think about all the times that this has happened to me and I have not been aware about this. And all the times no one said anything. Shit, I really have to get my head together again. For real this time! I just wish that there were some way in sorting all this out. Remembering whats what and what has been said. That would help me big time from time to time.
But what would I know. I fuck things up from time to time. Those whom know me, stay with me. But those who I would love to have in my life sometimes dissapears.

I have to say that I wrote something here that got deleted, because I could not undo it back. And like I told you all my mind just keeps on wondering away. I sometimes lose all control over it. WEIRD!

But the thing that is most important today is that I did not lose anything, neither did I yesterday. Even though I thought so.
It is all in my head. For fucking sake! Get a grip woman!

So for this my new tune is; Briskar & Magitman - Hot Winter.

I have to say that all this nervousness comes from a guy. What else would it be. What could disturb a person like this except the person you have a crush on? I am just wondering. I like this guy.. And I must say that I lose some of myself when this happens.
But when I do have the time and get the time, I collect myself from the shattered pieces and get a grip over everything. Like I hope I will this time. He is a good person, with a warm heart and loving soul. If I am not mistaken, and i rarely am.
But this ship can only go one way. And that is the right one! My intuition and mind tells me things, for as my heart.
It is just that sometimes I wish I could be sure. Why do we put our heart and souls in another person like this?

I have to eat a pill i think, just to chill out from all this - I just wish I had the confident to say how much i like you instead... But there is no end or beginning to that. You would not know neither will you. But one thing is for sure and that is that I will not stop live my life!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment