Friday, October 31, 2008

Is it us?

So I keep having all these questions on my mind. How is it all gonna end? Is this all? Will we meet our loved ones who has passed again?

Living in this world and trying to get by is a challenging case. We all struggle with different things and problems. Behind every face it is a story to tell. Some times I wonder how many people who has a sad story like experienced bad things. Or a positive, no struggling nor problems in their lives. When I see peoples in stores, outside and around I always wonder how they became who they are. What they have been trough and where they are going. And when you meet that certain someone. What is accepted behavior and what is not?

Letting people in your life is a huge deal. All the things you share and conversations you have. In life there should be a greater yourself and when you meet your significant other you get that. And in your friends you will even get a shine on yourself. So take good care of the people you love and want in your life. It is not a given that they will be here forever, so give it the best you got and let them know that you care.
And for my friends, family and coworkers, you are all fantastic people who makes it all much easier. I feel blessed who got these people in my life who brings out my best and positive self. I have gotten the question, where do I get my positive spirit from? And it is an easy answer. One day I said to myself that there is no use in being negative, so i decided to be happy!

But still I do not know what is going on. I am not sure or is it just that I am slow? But I have decided to stop being a paper chaser and just live my life! As for the freedom I crave and need to be me I get. It is a weird thing this situation. But I guess this is how it should be and i do love it! But now it is late and I have to put myself in bed and get some beauty sleep. It has been a great night with "Snowboard Awards Galla" and these lovely ladies and laughter! So to all good night and sweet dreams!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment