Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's stay together

I know that love does not come overnight. It takes time. You meet all these people in your life. Through schools, friends, work and every other place you go.

My mom and dad (RIP) had 40 good years together. They never fought or had disagreements. They had a great marriage! The downside to this is that they will not grow old together. Since he died of cancer on the 1. of Oct 08, my mind has been blocked. But when it all quiet down at night and there is no one around me it comes back. The image of him, lying there helpless and sick.
My god i hate this illness! How can a disease break down a person like that. It does not look like the person you once knew. Cancer is an illness we have no control over. And all you can do is to be there and hope for the best!
His birthday is coming up, 15th of Oct, he would have been 62. It is to young! But he is in peace now and out of pain.

I am still sad and feeling sorrow. But as we all know life goes on. Tomorrow it is back to reality. I am actually looking forward to coming back to work. The people I work with are good, happy and positive! I am very glad for having colleagues like I do. It helps a lot when I am in this situation as I am now. And that I have been open with my friends and colleagues about this.
So for the sake of not leaving someone feeling forgotten. My friends whom are here for me, I really do appreciate all the kind words and patients you have been giving me trough this time! But I still do need all of you. I love you dearly now and forever!! I am here for you too, any time!

I still do feel lonely. It is nobodies fault, but my own. I never share these thoughts or words. But in a world like we live in we all feel lonely some times, do we not? I can even feel lonely when I am in room filled with people.


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment