Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wintertime turns into summertime..

What do I know? I'll tell you that things aren't always what they seems like. Sometimes you'll be surprised what others say and do. I've been taken this time and it's for real. I've even open myself up or I'm on the way to.

You really amaze me. I'm thinking you are for real because of your actions. I do get it now I guess. And yes, the talk we had this morning brought us closer like you said. I've now open up my heart for you to see and the real me is out. And I must say that this just feels right. No pressure though! And love that you came back in the afternoon and made dinner for us.. I see it clearer now!

This night I'm spending at Blindern, "babysitting", because it is a gathering for the students sport something. So here I am with a OSI Basketball player, Eric Ballester. We just sit here and wait for the people to come home. Nothing happening, so we just chill. And then the hour just went.. So now it's summertime..




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment