Friday, March 27, 2009

Intimacy

Why is it that we always question others. Isn't trust something that should be there unsaid? It's hard to be honest about how you feel and open your heart completely to another person.

From time to time a lady finds herself thinking and contemplating about life, money, work, love, friends and family, but mainly just life. I can't help but wonder if it's really different this time around. I don't feel different at all. I feel like one of those kids in this ad for an Norwegian website, how to help people with psychological problems. Like, "I'm having troubles, wish we could talk about it."

So as you get I'm having something on my mind. It's all just stirred up at the moment, in my head I'm having all these thoughts and things. And it's difficult to connect with myself. I'm having problems with letting people in under my skin. I'm so afraid that I'll lose someone again. I'm guessing my sorrow and sadness finally is catching up with me. I've had a few bumps in the road over the years, but it's no excuse. Though it could be a explanation on why things are like they are now. With me having intimacy problems. This isn't only in the love matter, but in every matter!

I'm afraid of losing someone that means something to me. I've lost a lot of people in my life who I love and will always do. And there's a lot of things that has been unsaid. I just hope they know how much they mean to me. I know now how afraid I am to lose the people that still are in my life. That I literary "push" them away with intention, so I won't be hurt or sad.
And up in all this I've fallen and this is the best thing.. And he's a good one or..?




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment