Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm having a hard time...

When things get tough it's easy to see who's here and who's not. Like for me it takes pretty much for me to tell the truth about how I'm really feeling on the inside. For you who think you know, let me just say - YOU DON'T!

This sounds really fucked up, but it's because on my inside I am! For all of you who think that because a person smiles, they have to be happy. No, it's a mask, like the answer we all give to the question, how are you? Oh, I'm good. If you really care for someone, you know that if that person give that answer every time, somethings up! And if you don't care - just shut up. Don't ask or even give them the intention that you do. Because it hurts even more, the feeling that someone pretend to care how you feel.

And for the time being things should be better, because of the sun and with spring around the corner. But in reality I think it's all just shit! Because in the end you only got yourself and I'm seeing this clearer every day..




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment