Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The game...


I've been following The L World on TV3 the last Mondays, but when I got home yesterday there was no L World, but Sex and The City instead.

It's been a long time since I saw SATC! And I must say - I've forgotten how much I miss that show. So now I'm once again addicted to SATC. It's good for us ladies that we have that show. It helps a bit, seeing that there are others out there with the same issues (yes I know it's a TV-show) that me and my ladies got. Though in my case there's not so much issues as my own fault probably.

I've got this thing with thinking to much and it's not narrowed down to just one thing, it's everything! Man sometimes my brain just hurts from all the thinking. But as long as I've been only me, it's been cool (almost). But I still do think a lot and some might say unnecessary. Wherever your heart is where you'll find your treasure!

So this game peoples, what's up with this? I've never really been a good player. Do I have to follow the rules, are there rules?
And why isn't there a manual? Can someone please enlighten me, and tell me these rules?




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment