Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring

For about five months I've been waiting for the sunshine. Not that I don't like snow, it's all the clothes that we have to wear. So when the air suddenly changes and the light's back on the sky I'm happier and more open to what's coming to me.

Though the last days has been kind of stressful, because of different things like money, work and negativity in some people. It's cool and we're on the right track of life. I've also learned that guys don't care about nail polish and especially black. Not that that's important, but hey it's a news flash for some.

But for the time being I'm happy. Though I read somewhere that when all comes to all, you can only trust yourself. So when I sit here at Blindern and wait for the spring I eat...




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment