Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here again..

I can't believe that I feel that I'm back here again. I thought it was different this time around. Where did I go wrong or am I wrong?

Never before you open your heart and soul to a person you probably think to yourself, why? But we do this because we believe in love and want to be loved. The thing we forget in the mix is to love ourselves. So why is this so freaking hard?
And just when you get one thing in your head faith come knocking on your door. In my case, the phone and then the door. Sometimes I judge an situation or a person to fast. In this I'm thinking I might did that, because you aren't a bad one. You're actually one of the good guys! And I'm so happy to have you in my life. I know that having you isn't something that I should take for granted. And be sure that I don't!

Nevertheless it's weekend again and this time around it's dancing time...





Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment