Thursday, March 26, 2009

Change of dress..

It's fucked up, the balance. So it's best to stay away from this challenge. With hesitation I'm withdrawing and playing it cool.

Maybe it's time for some changes in life, mix it up a little again. Maybe this ain't what it is, because it's all in my head. Get back control a little. Nevertheless enough it's enough and here's when I say hold up! So where it's easy for others it's maybe hard for me. Letting people in under my skin and see the real me it's not easy. I admire my friend Lena for this, just opening herself as a book for everyone to see. I'm better with the jokes and letting you believe that you know me. And when things gets to serious I just withdraw and disappear. It's not nothing I do on purpose, it just happens.
A little ambivalent some would say..




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment