Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sunshine

Finally it's here, spring and the sun! Loving this, hoping it'll stay like this until summertime. It can't go back now when it's this good.

So with spring comes fling or is it that the fling fits to all seasons? I'm asking you all around the world because I'm curious about how you look at this season. Nevertheless what you think about "flinging". Is it OK to chat with others online when you're in a relationship or do you look at that as being unfaithful?

I'm not the jealous kind, but be honest and take the consequences like a man! I don't accept dishonesty and backstabbing. If you got something to say, say it to my face. FYI this is not an attempt to attach any of you, it's just me and my pms'ing. And it's not pretty at all. But it's a thing we ladies got trough when it's 1-2weeks until our menstruation. So just bare with us, it doesn't last for more than a couple of days. And this is the time for you guys to give your lady an extra little something. It doesn't has to be big...
It's all about love...




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment