Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why..

I wish for things to work out, just get in to place and be. I'm not good with closeness. I'm so afraid of being left out in the cold. Like now, when I'm sitting here alone thinking about the fact that I'm lonely. Yes, I have friends, family etc. But there's still something missing. A person that wants to stop and smell the roses with me. Where's there no doubts, questions and wondering about what the hell is going on.

Man, I fucked this up royally! And for what? Why try to fix something that's not broken? Shouldn't I know this by now, that the question section just fucks it all up! So now it's all shifted, like the air is lifted in some way we're drifted. And when did I get so unsure or is it my intuition that's looking out for me.

Do you ever feel lonely?

Still waiting and I'm starting to see that we, and when I say we I mean us ladies, always wind up waiting.. I'm guessing it's time to do something, change something and get on with the living!

I'm sitting in my apartment this Saturday night and watching Sex And The City and still I LOVE it!!

Who'll be here to catch me when I fall?




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment