Saturday, March 21, 2009

Drink drankety drunk..

I woke up early this morning after an night out with Siw at John's. We thought it was the place to be on an empty Friday at SIRKUS. After I was there with Marius and his hockey buddies, Manglerud Star last Sunday. They had their last game this season and celebrated that they're in the elite series. And they're good!

I must say to you ladies who wonder where all the guys are, they're at John's! I didn't know this as I haven't been there as much. To be honest it's an "hidden-secret". And we had a blast! Siw even got to make out with a marine! This was a great one girl! Though I missed my man there, he's away at Geilo skiing and whatnot with Per Arne. So I get this weekend to hook it up with my other man Edo Ra! It's been a while since we last got our drank on, so tonight we're on!

And I must say, that after feeling blue. Right down sad and missing my dad, feeling like there's no one here for me. I've opened up to my friends and myself, being more honest about how I really feel. And I've realized that it's OK to not smile. I had to been told that I can be myself and that others appreciate it. It's hard to see that some times. To see that I matter to others. I like to be the one that's here for other people, so in the mix it's easy to forget myself and my own feelings. But I'm guessing being here in my own shell is good for me, connecting with my feelings and love myself. And with this wisdom comes knowledge.
So prepared for the new and improved me!!




Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment