Monday, January 05, 2009

Welcome to heartbreak...

I get it now - My humor isn't like others. So the things I say, write and do aren't always taken as it should be! But get a grip people. To you who know me, or at least think you do. Know that I'm seldom serious if it's not face to face talk!

And if you say you're here for me, don't let it be just words! I'm not a person that trust people easily. I have my reason for this! The only thing I've ever demand from another person is honesty, and if you can't be that.. I know that I do live my life as I want to, but as long as I don't have commitments there's no regrets in what I do or say! But to my friends I'm am honest and always here! Anytime, if you need me I'm there or at least just a phone call away.
I know that I'm not all that, but in this thing we call life and in my own little space I am! And I'm worth so much more.

I've been hurt a lot of times, not because I've been dumped. But I lost people dear to me, whom I loved more than myself and it's taken a part out of my heart every day! So now I'm on love lockdown! Until that one person know how to open this lock I'll just be a friend or whatever. I'm done now!

BTW - there's a link in the headline...



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment