Saturday, January 31, 2009

This is for you...

Click the headline and open your ears to Edo Ra, The Balkan King!

He's a good friend of mine, who's going trough a hard time right now. He's going trough what I went trough and still haven't gotten over or won't, for about three months ago tonight. The death of my dad. So my heart and soul are with him and and his family these days!

I must say that it takes time. I'm thinking about my dad and how much I miss him. I just wanted to tell him I love him before he passed. And that he has been the best dad to me. And he has always been truthful with me. Never any of that in-between-the-lines talk. And if he didn't have anything to say, he didn't. We discussed global events, war, politics and he told me about things he had experienced.

So with my heart and soul to all of you whom lost a loved one - Don't forget the good times!!!

Out to dine with my dear Johanne.. <3


Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment