Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sick and tired!


What's up with all this? Yes, I know I'm not the most patient person in the world. And it could be Karma kicking my little ass this time around. But what's up with all the "promises"? Why say something that you're not gonna keep? Why even bother with this, when it's all just talk?

No this time around I really mean it - FUCK IT! There's no going back and there's really no use in going back either. Why keep something that didn't work. Tell me is it only one thing you want? Be honest! I've changed my rules, I've changed myself this time around. I'm sick and tired of explanations, excuses, anxiety attacks and everything else that in reality means that you don't like me! I'm to good for all this shit. And that's because I'm worthy so much more. And if you can't see this - don't be bothered anymore! Keep your distant instead of promising me stuff.

So now I'm on something new, just to try this out - so I'll keep you posted on my "new" life on "sukker".

Until the next time - chill.. It's all LOVE!!



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment