Thursday, January 29, 2009

The cold..


I dislike this cold I'm having. It's boring and keeping me inside. But tomorrow I'm back to life again! YEAH!!

My biopsy yesterday went well, I'm waiting for the answer and I love to wait.. So over the weekend I can call my doctor and get my answer. So there's no worry I'm guessing! And for the rest of my body, I'm having this cold that i can't shake. I've stayed inside since Sunday. And plus I'm having these fever dreams that really disturb me. I keep believing they are real, so yes you read right, I'm having a little trouble sorting out what I've dreamed and what has happened. It's weird too, cos they all seem so real! Like I keep dreaming about the people that's in my life, that I speak to them, hang and travel around with them. Just the other day I sleep walked. And that has been a while since I did. Lena, my roommate told me, because I had a conversation with her as well. The only thing was that I look kind of gone she said.

So I'm really exhausted these days, from the poor night sleep and these dreams. But life goes on and tomorrow I'm free from this captivity! It's boring just laying in bed all day long. And I want to shake what's been given to me!
So when I'm out tomorrow I'll shake it so good!



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment