Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The single one...

"Still, what I have been able to see of your past, is the great deceit that still affects you. It is that deception, that you may have long forgotten, this deception caused by a person you had so much affection for, you felt it as a betrayal, this deception that is still in you today."

And now I'm taking action - cleaning out of closet as my good friend Lena says! And hey what a job I'm doing! When I do something I do it good.. hehe.. Or is it really what I'm doing?
I have this thing with not wanting to be alone. So I probably seek companionships or relationships.. And I do attach to people easily. Sometimes I wish I didn't, but I have to take chances and be in this life! What if I miss out on something, good experiences, people or life?! What would you do?



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment