Sunday, January 04, 2009

Things fall apart...


Every time like an angle's falling from the sky it hits me. This storm, that I know so deep inside myself. But the thing we call life make sure that we do experience this!

Things aren't serious and not like it seems to be. I had a better life before, without caring about shit! But now, my view on life, people and all these things has changed. My easier life was nothing like this. I didn't care, and I think maybe that's the way to live my life. Don't think about the small stuff. Just let things be what they are. Not analyzing or thinking that it's something else. Just take it all for what it is!

Never underestimate the brain or your inner voice!
But hey, I'm fucking tired with this shit! So stay away or be real!!



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment