Thursday, January 08, 2009

In and out of LOVE..

This is a tricky thing. Like i said before, giving out your heart and soul to another person. Man, it's not a thing that comes easy for me!

But to be loved you have to let yourself love. I know maybe it sounds bit cheesy, but hey it's the truth. And it takes time and commitment to build a strong, solid relationship. OK, I'll admit that I'm not an expert on love. But I do know that I want love in my life. And it's not a rule that you have to be alike or have the same opinions! I think that opposites attract. And the more you can give your partner it's better for both of you.
One of the most important things is the laughter, the other person has to make me laugh. I'm addicted to smiling and being positive. So if you can't be an optimist, just try it out! Your life will be so much more easier.

But for me it's hard letting people in under my skin. It's not a given for me that people are honest about what they're saying. But I have to choose to trust you with my heart, until you prove me wrong. If you do that! I prefer you to be honest from the beginning! And to say to you easily scared ones, don't be. And if you are, maybe it isn't right?!?

I don't demand things, just that it is the two of us...



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment