Friday, January 02, 2009

I wish...


This I don't get. There's something I'm missing, something that's here that I don't see. Why do I have this feeling?

I wish for things to fall in place. Don't thinking of what I could, would or should. Just do what I feel inside.. Not thinking about what's what and what's not. Shit! It's better to act without thinking? Or is this all in my head again?
Over and over again I'm finding myself in the same shit. Like I do things over and over, same mistakes. But why? Ain't I'm old enough to have learned from this!

And I'm feeling down these days. The sadness is something that comes slowly, I get this now. But why is it so? Like I said before, I'm not a lady that's sad or unhappy. But lately, I've felt it. Like a thunderstorm that's suddenly there outside your window and scaring the life shit out of you! Not that I'm scared easily, but my feelings, especially the once I can't control scares me! I know that I have to deal with this shit, but why do I always do this alone? Yes, I know you read this. But the inside of me is alone, now and forever!
I wish it wasn't so...

But I'm here, taking in what you're sending my way. But hey, just once in a while give a good one!! I would love you to hear my dreams, my inner thoughts and prayers!

I wish my dreams will come true..



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment