Saturday, January 03, 2009

All over..

There's nothing to regret, just live the life you supposed to! Never look back and don't think what if I..

I just realized that everything I think of gets real! Like an oracle one of my friends, David says. I don't know about that. But I do know things. And my intuition never fools me either. So be scared or whatever, I really don't give a fuck anymore. Some of you think that I live my life sitting here waiting for..you! No man! There's no waiting, only action. I have this ability to just move on with my life. So that's what I do and will keep on doing until that one day you stop me!
Nevertheless I'm sick and tired of being here in this same place day after day, month after month, year after year! I'm 27 now - it's my time! So to all you suckers - remember or just forget about it!

Easy cheesy! Maybe we all just are selfish egoistic people who pretend to care?

There's no going back anymore and saying sorry gets old now! So get this, it's a new day, it's a new dawn. And shame on you for fooling me one, two, three times or whatever!
So this is the end, thank you for smoking and goodbye to you - and hook it up!



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment