Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend again..


I sit here again waiting. But this time it's for my friend Edin. We're gonna get our drank on this Friday night.

So I've prepared myself with my curls, new nail polish and my face on. Ready for whatever this night will bring. No one knows what this night will bring. So here we're ready for everything! And one of the things I always do when I wait for people is taking pics of myself. And I've pored myself a glass of white wine, sitting here chilling and listening to Devin The Dude. The new album Landing Gear, that came out on7th of October 08 is cool, mellow and sounds like him. Loving this album and the track, "I can't make it home".
So chill with this album and The Dudes music in general.So here's a few songs to check out to hear what I'm talking bout!

So this is it for now.. But I'll be back later dudes ;)! PUT ON YOUR DANCING KICKS!!!!



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment