Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still on..


I honestly don't know what you think or feel. But I'm not certain on myself either. And in these days with all the craziness, with the vandalism and the people acting like animals! OK, I've never been an angel, but hey I've never gone around breaking windows and shit. Yes I done a few things that I'm not proud of, but come on! It's to much these days!

So now I'm over it all and my life will be subtle and chill from now. I have to go inside myself and see me again. Like a recovery state of mind. Not letting you or others disturb my inner peace with myself. I have to take back control over my own life. Though I've never really lost it I guess. But I'm not patient, I wish I was. And my humor, my good - it's not gonna change. Why change for another person? I wonder why you keep on coming back if there's nothing in it?!?

I wish I was patient, had curls and no troubles in the dating area! But hey, I'm not gonna get it all at once. Curls I can buy or get for a little while. And I have to say that I think I look cute with them.. For the other things, cos that just what it is. I just have to be patient - oh my!

So let it rip...



Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment