Thursday, January 01, 2009

This is the first day...

So the it's done and let me say that it's done with the style that no one else than we can. The girls gathered at Ida-Brits' crib last night with Tapas at the menu and wine in the blood. I got invited back to Tønsberg, so I took the train on New Years Eve. With my suitcase packed with all the goodies. All the girls, Synne, Ida-Brit, Mariann, Tina and Siri dressed up with style and grace! So we toasted in the new year with food so good and alcohol in the blood before we moved our little sweet asses to Gørans' for the party! Let me say that it was a celebration worthy of 2009! It's been a while since I spend New Years Eve in Tønsberg. I'm thinking 6 years or so..
You ladies, oh my ladies. I love you and it's our year this year! So we TT's keep it real..

BTW - Click the headline an check out the illusions..


Copyright © 2009 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment