Thursday, November 27, 2008

For all the men out there..


When a woman give you a shit storm it is not because she is angry. Most of the times it is because she is in love. But sometimes you really deserve it!

There are so many various reasons for us women to go over "the edge", really guys. But you are not innocent in this matter! Sometimes I wish that you just were honest. Yes, we ladies also make this mistake. So we are no better in that matter. And we have a tendency to over analyze things. Even tho we are smart and awake we do this to ourselves every time. So if someone could tell us why we have to do this, it would make my day!

And you are really something for yourselves you guys. When we think we got you, we do not. And when we think we got rid of you, we have not! It is a eternal puzzle this game. And I do not feel that I am any smarter than I was ten years ago. So sorry to all the ladies out here that think that you got the hang of it. Because, that is not the case! Sometimes we do, but there is things we ladies think that just is not right. Where these thoughts come from, I got no idea. But they sure pop in my head form time to time.

As for myself I am a free spirit, who needs my space and freedom. But to have the big L in my life is also something that I will!
So keep up fate and believe - it will happen!


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment