Friday, November 07, 2008

Selfridged peoples..

It has come a few things to my mind. Amongst others that there are people who think more of themselves then they should! Some think that everything has to do with them and whenever someone say something it is directed towards them. And I have to say this is not appealing at all.

Some do just take everything personally and do not know when it is not meant for them. Others do put more into things than they should and think that it is about a person. So for now I have to say that this is just thoughts, questions and things rushing trough my mind. And maybe if you read between the lines sometimes or just get an understanding of the language i write in. This should not be foreign as we all speak, write and read English. So please just see what this is and not judge or presume something before you know it is for real.

I have been trough my share of both "relationshits" and other shit in life. And some of them are not even worth thinking about anymore. Though this can be taken wrong by a few of you that is not my intention. The hings I want you to know I say to your face. So if I do not, do not think that it is about any specific person. Very much is in general and from the inside of my twisted little world. But do not worry this will not effect any of you.
Just the one dude in my world!

But hey, do not think that I do not take things personally. I am actually maybe the worst ever. Because I always think the worst when it comes to my own life. But the tide will turn and it has to. If not it will just make me sad and angry and that is not something I want to be. I love this fire inside, the optimistic and positive soul within.


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment