Thursday, November 13, 2008

You and I...


So tell me what this is. Is it all just fake or is it real? You and I so insane and messy amazingly high. It feels like I am losing myself when you are not around.

My life and dreams are things I try to be excited about. But you make me think and the days just slip away. So when I lose my grip I doubt that I have taken the right choice. It is hard to know when it is right. Just because I do not know if this is for real. So if you could update me on what is what, that would make me happy.
The more people I speak with, the more unsure I have become. Or maybe everything just is in my head. I have this thing with thinking to much some times. Forgetting to take things for what it is worth.

But hey, I have to say that if the honesty is gone, what is left then? This feather like feeling gets me blown away. Sometimes I feel this, but sometimes I do not! Just forgetting how to live...


Copyright © 2008 Lady AhY

No comments:

Post a Comment